Monday, June 26, 2006

ONE YEAR PHOTOS


So for the past 12 months I have been planning to get the girl to have pictures taken at a "studio" and last week I did it. SEARS here we come and now I remember why I had been putting it off - you have to pick one you like BUMMER and they are staged cute but staged. Well that 9.95 package climbs in price fast but what can I say - PRICELESS - hope dad thinks so when the bill comes. And she has changed so much over the first year um.... what Ella loves at one year
1. all orange veggies ( no green )
2. Eight Silly Monkeys (over 100 time read by mom and dad)
3. hanging out in bed with dad reading the paper and books
4. blueberries blueberries and blueberries
5. 8 very sharp teeth to eat blueberries
6. Ella's World and Elmo's World
7. Harry and all dogs big and small
8. silly monkeys
9. the pool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home